Sanctius Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Perfect World Philippines Clan

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Rest in Peace kayuzavee

Top-up Bundle: Provision From The Deities

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Jeyn
Administrator
Jeyn

Top-up Bundle: Provision From The Deities Empty
PostSubject: Top-up Bundle: Provision From The Deities   Top-up Bundle: Provision From The Deities EmptyTue Jul 21, 2009 4:43 pm

Great news Heroes of Perfect World!

Soon, we will see once again the Phoenix’ rise from the ashes in order to welcome the new breed of Champions from the lands of Pangu.

As the journey towards supremacy continues, the blessings from the divinities are also unending. And as if the recent increase in the sutra of the three alternate realms of the land was not enough to reward the heroes for their hard work, the citizens of Perfect World will be witnesses again to the generosity of the Divinities.

As a token of appreciation to the brave and loyal Heroes of Pangu’s land, a powerful blessing was given so that the treasure hunters of the empire will be more abundant as they search for Gold to strengthen their Clans and ultimately reinforce the Empire's power.

Heroes, take advantage of this new top-up bundle to hit the lands of Perfect World. Mag Top-up na upang makakuha ng libreng items sa bawat top-up mo!

Top Up Bundle:

1. Sa bawat 500 pesos load: Giant Python Mount + 100 Immortal Stones + 10pcs HGMP
2. Sa bawat 350 pesos load: 100 Immortal Stones + 5pcs HGMP
3. Sa bawat 100 pesos load: 50 Immortal Stones

Duration: July 21 to July 23 (Tuesday - Thursday)

Mechanics:

1. Mag load sa Perfect World gamit ang myLU (https://my.levelupgames.ph) mula July 21, 2009 hanggang July 23, 2009.
2. Sundin ang “Top Up Bundle” sa itaas para makakuha ng bonus items.
3. Ang Top-Up Bundles ay iyong makukuha tuwing ikaw ay mag top-up base sa denominations na nasa itaas (Top-Up Bundles) sa Perfect World.

Halimbawa:

Quote :
I login to myLU, scratch a 500php top-up card and load it up to myLU to receive 500 credits. At the myLU page, I will put 350 credits to Perfect World. By doing so, I’ll be getting bundle 2 which is 100 immortal Stones + 5pcs HGMP. I still have 150 remaining credits. The next time I use the 100 credits, I will get bet bundle 3 which is 50 immortal stones with 50 credits remaining in myLU

Kung gagamitin ko naman ang 500 credits para sa 10,000 Gold sa Perfect World, Yung Bundle 1 ang makukuha ko na ang katumbas ay 1 Giant Python + 100 Immortal Stones + 10pcs HGMP.

Sa susunod na mag top-up ako ng 500php LU Top-Up sa Perfect World, makukuha ko ang parehong bundle.

Awarding: Ang mga free items ay matatanggap sa / o bago mag August 12, 2009.

DISCUSSION THREAD

Source:
Phil. Perfect World Board
- Yoshida
Back to top Go down

Top-up Bundle: Provision From The Deities
Page 1 of 1