Sanctius Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Perfect World Philippines Clan

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Rest in Peace kayuzavee

I know a lot of you here know this...

Go down 
+3
Gem
Feoghel
Levantine
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Levantine
The Navigator
Levantine

I know a lot of you here know this... Empty
PostSubject: I know a lot of you here know this...   I know a lot of you here know this... EmptyTue Feb 05, 2008 10:06 pm

the famous anime Naruto... and for those who do, both in manga and anime, I have questions... may contain spoilers for "anime only" people

1. Do you think that Madara really is Tobi?

2. Or would you rather belive that Obito(Kakashi's dead friend, one who got his left Sharingan from) is Tobi, because his mask shows his right eye having a Sharingan, because in the past he gave his left to Kakashi... so is Obito Tobi?

3. And if what Itachi said is true, that Madara was the true founder of Akatsuki, that means Madara is stronger than Pain... but Pain has the strongest of the doujutsu, the Rinnegan... wouldn't this mean the Mangekyou Sharingan is stronger than the Rinnegan?
Back to top Go down
Feoghel
The Master
Feoghel

PostSubject: Re: I know a lot of you here know this...   I know a lot of you here know this... EmptyWed Feb 06, 2008 3:45 am

hmmm.tough questions...

pero tingin ko si Madara si Tobi...Pain answers to madara...si tobi kausap niya nun eh nung nagrereport siya.

Concerning the Rinengan...It was considered the strongest because it was the root of ninjutsu, i think...nakalimutan ko kung anung manga chapter yun eh...tignan ko ulit..pero di pa dumarating yung sfaringan nun...so who knows which one really is stronger?

I haven't seen the strongest form of Sharingan yet...kasi si Madara pa lang ang nakakuha nun eh..hopefully hindi makuha ni itachi...dahil mamamatay si sasuke.
Back to top Go down
Feoghel
The Master
Feoghel

PostSubject: Re: I know a lot of you here know this...   I know a lot of you here know this... EmptyWed Feb 06, 2008 3:46 am

yung avatar ko nga pala yan yung perfect mangengkyu ni madara uchiha..hehe... :pwlaugh:
Back to top Go down
Levantine
The Navigator
Levantine

PostSubject: Re: I know a lot of you here know this...   I know a lot of you here know this... EmptyWed Feb 06, 2008 7:45 pm

yeah, I know... I think I have photoshop brushes of all the mangekyou... I think that avatar of yours fits Madara's already plucking his brother's eyes...

and yeah, the rinnegan was the root of all jutsus... Jiraiya said that if memory serves me right... crap... I remembered... Jiraiya :pwcry:

I still can't get over Obito being Tobi... a striking resemblance... not the face but his features...

SPOILERS
you think Itachi will pluck Sasuke's eyes?? maybe Sasuke has a trick up his sleeve, or better yet he already unlocks his mangekyou in the coming issue of the manga... maaaaan I can't wait... not a Sasuke fan... I'd rather see him dead hahaha no offense to the fans though... :pwshut:
Back to top Go down
Feoghel
The Master
Feoghel

PostSubject: Re: I know a lot of you here know this...   I know a lot of you here know this... EmptyWed Feb 06, 2008 8:21 pm

baka nga genjutsu ulit yun eh...kasi alam ko hindi kayang i-cancel ng mangenkyu ang genjutsu...kaya lang niya yun makita na genjutsu yun... :pwlaugh:

Sasuke can't die. May role pa siya eh. :pwlaugh:

Is Jiraiya really dead? Nahulog siya sa tubig, sank, but after that...nothing...who knows...Jiraiya might still be alive. After all, kung di lang niya tinanggihan...siya dapat ang 5th Hokage, hindi si Tsunade.
Back to top Go down
Feoghel
The Master
Feoghel

PostSubject: Re: I know a lot of you here know this...   I know a lot of you here know this... EmptyWed Feb 06, 2008 8:24 pm

yup, yung avatar ko yung eyes ni madara after he PLUCKED OUT HIS BROTHERS EYES....one wicked guy....
Back to top Go down
Levantine
The Navigator
Levantine

PostSubject: Re: I know a lot of you here know this...   I know a lot of you here know this... EmptyWed Feb 06, 2008 8:35 pm

hehe... cool Jiraiya sensei must be alive!!

But if Itachi uses the mangekyou, then he should know that Sasuke is using a genjutsu...

its awfully silent here... it seems we're the only ones hooked up on Naruto... :pale:
Back to top Go down
Gem
Administrator
Gem

PostSubject: Re: I know a lot of you here know this...   I know a lot of you here know this... EmptyThu Feb 07, 2008 8:20 am

mali ata yung napasok kong forum!

:pwlaugh:

basta si tsunade may lihim na pagtingin rin kay jiraya!
Back to top Go down
Aijin
Administrator
Aijin

PostSubject: Re: I know a lot of you here know this...   I know a lot of you here know this... EmptyThu Feb 07, 2008 8:55 pm

Basta si Tsunade, may HALIMAW na BOOBS! HALIMAAAAAAAAAAAAAAW!!! It's a wonder na di siya tumataob...
Back to top Go down
Jeyn
Administrator
Jeyn

PostSubject: Re: I know a lot of you here know this...   I know a lot of you here know this... EmptyThu Feb 07, 2008 8:56 pm

hmm.. here na naman ulit ako I know a lot of you here know this... 854352...
hmm wala po bang music section dito? I know a lot of you here know this... 645922... wala lang...
para while nag popost or view ng mga nasa forum pwdng kinig ng musing.. here mismo..I know a lot of you here know this... 770475
I know a lot of you here know this... 950172
Back to top Go down
Gem
Administrator
Gem

PostSubject: Re: I know a lot of you here know this...   I know a lot of you here know this... EmptyFri Feb 08, 2008 4:36 am

you can make a separate forum jeyn. suportahan kita. eh ang kaso, mali na naman yung forums na napasukan natin. na off topic na naman tayo. hahahaha
Back to top Go down
Jasone
Administrator
Jasone

PostSubject: Re: I know a lot of you here know this...   I know a lot of you here know this... EmptyFri Feb 08, 2008 3:11 pm

hmmmm... man, im not that updated sa manga... last one i read was when jiraiya "supposedly" died... amf gotta catch up on my reading. :pw1mad:
Back to top Go down
Feoghel
The Master
Feoghel

PostSubject: Re: I know a lot of you here know this...   I know a lot of you here know this... EmptyFri Feb 08, 2008 11:10 pm

yeah you should really catch up
para dumami pa po supporters ng site..sila ang pinakamabilismaglabas ng scanlations eh
hehehe....

Jiraiya must be alive...he should be
He hasn't finished his novel about naruto yet...diba? That's how naruto got his name...

His father, THE 4TH HOKAGE....said that his son will be named after Jiraiya's last novel's protagonist... "Naruto"

Which Jiraiya only got while eating ramen hehhehehe!!!! :pwlaugh:

Though Naruto has a different surname from his father...

Kasi Yung surname nya yung surname ng mom nya...so i think Naruto's parent's never got married...
Another thing about Madara...kaya naisip ko na si Madara nga si Tobi...

Madara was the one who released the Kyuubi in Konoha....
Back to top Go down
Feoghel
The Master
Feoghel

PostSubject: Re: I know a lot of you here know this...   I know a lot of you here know this... EmptyFri Feb 08, 2008 11:20 pm

Naruto's roots are revealed on chapter 367 of the Manga.... :pwwink:
Back to top Go down
Feoghel
The Master
Feoghel

PostSubject: Re: I know a lot of you here know this...   I know a lot of you here know this... EmptyFri Feb 08, 2008 11:39 pm

Namikaze Minato - the 4th Hokage
Uzumaki Kushina - Naruto's mother

His powers were basically like his dad's....the both possesed wind type chakra.

Naruto's parent's were revealed in chapter 382 of the manga....hehehhee....

Naruto shippuden has already 387 chapters and counting....watch out for updates people... :pwlaugh:
Back to top Go down
Jasone
Administrator
Jasone

PostSubject: Re: I know a lot of you here know this...   I know a lot of you here know this... EmptyFri Feb 08, 2008 11:41 pm

hehehe... i've been a member of narutocentral for quite some time now. just haven't got the time reading the manga. i download episodes of shipuuden though.
Back to top Go down
Levantine
The Navigator
Levantine

PostSubject: Re: I know a lot of you here know this...   I know a lot of you here know this... EmptySat Feb 09, 2008 6:39 pm

oh yeah... I'm a big fan of Bleach too... if you go to bleachexile.com you would find an online manga reader there, and it's free... you wont miss it!! hehe I'll check if there'ss a new issue of both afterwards...
Back to top Go down
Levantine
The Navigator
Levantine

PostSubject: Re: I know a lot of you here know this...   I know a lot of you here know this... EmptySat Feb 09, 2008 7:28 pm

OMFG!! before you read this...

contains SPOILERS

Itachi's Mangekyou Sharingan Technique "Tsukuyomi" has been broken!! by Sasuke...

Crap, I really thought Itachi plucked Sasuke's left eye, damn that would've been great... but it turns out Sasuke was able to counter the Tsukuyomi...

Now Itachi will have but one more Mangekyou Sharingan Technique... which is most anticipated even by the Akatsuki!!

"Amaterasu" :pwshut:
Back to top Go down
Feoghel
The Master
Feoghel

PostSubject: Re: I know a lot of you here know this...   I know a lot of you here know this... EmptyThu Feb 21, 2008 12:50 pm

the amaterasu is shocking!!! Have you read the manga?
Back to top Go down
Levantine
The Navigator
Levantine

PostSubject: Re: I know a lot of you here know this...   I know a lot of you here know this... EmptyTue Mar 11, 2008 8:43 pm

haha Amaterasu really is a wonder... but right now I'm flabbergasted by the new technique once again shown by the master Itachi... Susanoo!!

really... Orochimaru just... faded... or rather melted back into Sasuke... but that's it... I'm waiting for the next issue!!

hahaha... till we meet again!! :pwwink:
Back to top Go down
Feoghel
The Master
Feoghel

PostSubject: Re: I know a lot of you here know this...   I know a lot of you here know this... EmptyWed Mar 12, 2008 4:15 am

I'll be posting updates on Susano when i get to read the manga...

I'm pretty sure susano is a killer.

And notice Itachi's eyes....

After using his two best techniques....the sharingan was gone.

Sasuke is actually getting the upper hand.

Why?

sasuke hasn't used his best technique yet. He was just about to unleash his cursed seal.

Itachi, GOd his eyes are almost useless as of the moment. He's preactically drained.

I don'y know what susano does but hell it better pay off good. Otherwise he's already dead.
Back to top Go down
Epstein
The Passerby

PostSubject: Re: I know a lot of you here know this...   I know a lot of you here know this... EmptyThu Mar 13, 2008 8:48 am

We read mangas here -> http://www.onemanga.com
Back to top Go down
Levantine
The Navigator
Levantine

PostSubject: Re: I know a lot of you here know this...   I know a lot of you here know this... EmptyThu Mar 13, 2008 1:28 pm

yeah... I already knew about onemanga.com... hehe but somtimes they update later than usual... most of the time the new issues are already up by thursday... hehe but thanks anyway yasfer21!!

well back to Susanoo... its somewhat like a summoning or something... Itachi used it even with both of his eyes drained of chakra... it looked somewhat a knight-like spirit, and I would like to emphasize (although I forgot the sword's name) that this knight-like spirit possess the sword that Orochimaru was looking for, a sword which can purge anyone, anything into an everlasting genjutsu, it could seal anything, which is why Orochimaru was looking for it... since he already has the souls sword Kusanagi, he needed this one... unfortunately for him, it wasn't a material sword, but well a part of Susanoo which Itachi has total control of...

*SPOILER ALERT*

well both Itachi and Sasuke had their chakra drained... but Itachi let out Susanoo... Sasuke used all his chakra up, thus not being able to control/seal Orochimaru inside him... so Orochimaru got out, with lots of Hydras but Susanoo just sliced all of them, then Orochimaru revealed himself... while he was talking crap and all, Itachi immediately let Susanoo with his sword, stab Orochimaru... Orochimaru continued talking crap, like "Do you think a simple stabe like this could hurt me?" and the like, but then again, Orochimaru was sealed!! hahaha...

P.S. I really did not remember the name of the sword of Susanoo... so maybe in my next post!! haha!!
Back to top Go down
Levantine
The Navigator
Levantine

PostSubject: Re: I know a lot of you here know this...   I know a lot of you here know this... EmptyFri Mar 14, 2008 9:05 pm

HOLY CRAP!!

maaaaaan... I am really disappointed...

*SPOILERS*

Just when Itachi was about to pluck out those eyes of that good for nothing Sasuke... he collapses!! Damn Itachi... can't do anything completely... he did things right... but failed to do it to the end... damn... just damn... sigh
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I know a lot of you here know this...   I know a lot of you here know this... Empty

Back to top Go down

I know a lot of you here know this...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Sanctius Clan :: Sanctius :: The Sanctius Lounge-
Jump to: