Sanctius Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Perfect World Philippines Clan

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Rest in Peace kayuzavee

What Is On Your Bedroom Wall?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Maharet
The Master
Maharet

What Is On Your Bedroom Wall? Empty
PostSubject: What Is On Your Bedroom Wall?   What Is On Your Bedroom Wall? EmptyThu Feb 14, 2008 1:38 am

I got a Catwoman poster (from the animated series), a picture of my boyfriend, some glow in the dark stars, a poster of a Unicorn (humonguous poster, takes about half the wall), and my wallpaper is of a pink floral design with rainbows and butterflies.

What's on yours?

They say that whatever is on your wall more often than not is a peek into your soul. Does that mean that I'm...

a reincarnation of a unicorn?
Back to top Go down
Gem
Administrator
Gem

PostSubject: Re: What Is On Your Bedroom Wall?   What Is On Your Bedroom Wall? EmptyThu Feb 14, 2008 4:14 am

hahahaha good one!

i have just pictures of my siblings on the wall. as much as possible, i try to keep it clean. ^_^
Back to top Go down
Feoghel
The Master
Feoghel

PostSubject: Re: What Is On Your Bedroom Wall?   What Is On Your Bedroom Wall? EmptyThu Feb 14, 2008 12:51 pm

ako po? wala flat lang...may shelves na puno ng kung anu anung libro at magazine...\Uno, FHM, Men's health....saka mga national geographic ko... :pwlaugh:
Back to top Go down
Levantine
The Navigator
Levantine

PostSubject: Re: What Is On Your Bedroom Wall?   What Is On Your Bedroom Wall? EmptySat Feb 16, 2008 9:07 pm

my walls are clean... I wanted to put pictures... but I didn't... I hate remembering things close to my heart... haha, each time I do... it really hurts... hahaha, I do have a portrait, in fact its not done yet until now, I'm still working on it... the portrait has all of my past ladies, until I marry the right one will it only end the portrait being added up... hehe :pwwink:
Back to top Go down
Gem
Administrator
Gem

PostSubject: Re: What Is On Your Bedroom Wall?   What Is On Your Bedroom Wall? EmptySat Feb 16, 2008 10:46 pm

creepy... @lev
Back to top Go down
Maharet
The Master
Maharet

PostSubject: Re: What Is On Your Bedroom Wall?   What Is On Your Bedroom Wall? EmptySun Feb 17, 2008 3:55 am

Creepy... yet sweet. And sadistic?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What Is On Your Bedroom Wall?   What Is On Your Bedroom Wall? Empty

Back to top Go down

What Is On Your Bedroom Wall?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Sanctius Clan :: Sanctius :: The Sanctius Lounge-
Jump to: